Terms of Service Agreement
The following is the terms of the agreement between California Chrome Wheel, Inc. ("Company") and the purchaser ("Buyer") of goods or services from Company. Upon purchasing goods or services through the website ("Site"), or by telephone order, or by company retail location, such purchase consummates an agreement by Buyer to the following terms.
1. Introduction. Buyer agrees to the terms and conditions outlined in this Online Contract ("Contract") with respect to the goods, services and information provided by or through the Site. This Contract constitutes the entire and only agreement between the Company and Buyer, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings with respect to the goods, services and information provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Contract. Buyer agrees to review this Contract prior to purchasing anything and purchase of a good or service shall be deemed acceptance of this Contract.
2. Setup and Payment. Buyer represents and warrants that (i) the credit card information supplied is true, correct and complete and (ii) charges incurred by the Buyer will be honored by the Buyer's credit card company and (iii) by providing Company with Buyer's credit card information, Buyer agrees to Terms and Conditions that Buyer will pay for the amount invoiced for the transaction and (iv) Buyer shall pay charges incurred by Buyer at the amounts in effect at the time incurred, including all applicable taxes. For web-based transactions (via a shopping cart or similar device), buyer shall be responsible for all charges incurred through use of Buyer's password. Buyer agrees to keep his or her password confidential and to notify Company within 24 hours of any breach of this Contract or unauthorized use of the password. Company does not protect Buyer from unauthorized use of Buyer's password.
For payment, we accept Credit Cards (Visa / Master Card) or Postal Money Orders. In some specialized cases, we will require payment via COD (money orders) only (e.g. rechromes, custom modifications, special orders, etc.).
If we have not received payment (deposit, partial, or full payment) for completed work within 30 days, all customer's parts related to said work order will become property of California Chrome Wheel, Inc. If no instructions are received for parts and 30 days pass, all customer's parts related to said work order will become property of California Chrome Wheel, Inc.
3. Copyright. The content, organization, gathering, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights, and, the copying, redistribution, use or publication by a Buyer of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited.
4. Editing, Deleting, and Modification. Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit or delete any information or content appearing on the Site and to remove any goods and services for sale. Upon notice published over the Service, Company may modify this Contract, or prices, and may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the Site in its sole discretion and without prior notice. Modification of this Contract will be deemed effective upon publication on the Site with respect to transactions occurring after said date.
5. Open Charge Account (revolving credit). Customers who have qualified to have credit extended to them are on terms of "Payment Due on the 1 st of the Month", which means any and all outstanding invoices, regardless of the date of order, are due on the 1 st of the month following the month in which they are issued. Invoices will be considered delinquent if payment is not received by the 10th of each month. Delinquent invoices are subject to a 2% service charge, and may delay future deliveries / shipments until such accounts are brought up to current. California Chrome Wheel, Inc will issue statements on the 1st of each month and fax them as a courtesy reminder. If Customer needs any missing invoices, they agree to notify the Accounting Department of the Company.
6. Right to Refuse. Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse service at any time. Sale of any goods or services is subject to availability.
7. Indemnification. Buyer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Company and its affiliates, licensors and suppliers harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to a Buyer's violation of this Contract or use of the Site.
8. Non-Transferable. Buyer's right to use the Service is not transferable and is subject to any limits established by Company or by Buyer's credit card company.
9. Disclaimer. The service, content, goods and services from or through the service are provided "as-is," "as available," and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). The sole and entire maximum liability of company, for any reason, and buyer's sole and exclusive remedy for any cause whatsoever, shall be limited to the amount paid by the customer for the particular items purchased. Company and any of its affiliates, dealers or suppliers are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between company and buyer. This site and goods and services would not be provided without such limitations. Some state statutes may apply regarding limitation of liability.
10. Refund Policy. If a product purchased is defective or not to Buyer's satisfaction, buyer can return the product in its original condition within 5 days of receipt by contacting California Chrome Wheel Inc. and requesting an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). In such event, Company shall provide Buyer a credit for other purchases from the Site (less shipping and handling charges incurred and a 20% restocking fee). If Buyer is not satisfied with the product, the wheels should not have tires installed or be mounted on any vehicle by Buyer.
Once wheels have been mounted to the vehicle, all sales become final.
Custom Orders or Specialty Job Orders by definition are any request by the customer that is not currently in stock on our shelves. This includes but is not limited to the processing of any parts, including those owned by CalChrome, or the customer, rechroming, repairs, custom finishes, black chrome, black pearl, fusion coat, custom paint, custom built multi-piece wheels, any wheel and tire packages which have been requested by the customer, etc. Production will not be started until full payment is received. All sales are final and no credit or refund is possible once shipped. If for any reason a custom order cancellation is requested prior to completion, California Chrome at its sole discretion may refund a percentage of the purchase price depending on the completion status of the custom order. Example 1: if custom paint is requested on a set of original equipment one piece wheels, and the wheels have been stripped and prepped but paint color has not yet been applied to the part, approximately 50% of the work has been completed. Since these wheels are possible to be reused for another custom order, a refund of 50% is possible. Example 2: If an order of custom build wheels had been machined for a particular vehicle, no refund will be granted due to the fact the order may be excusive and not available to be resold to fit another vehicle. Special orders such as aftermarket upgrades and custom packages cannot be returned for any credit or refund due to their fitment or incorrect application issues. This Section 10 sets forth Buyer's sole and exclusive right to refund.
11. Use of Information. Company reserves the right, and Buyer authorizes Company, to the use and assignment of all information regarding Buyer's use of the Site and all information provided by Buyer, subject to applicable law.
12. Miscellaneous. This Contract shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Valencia, California, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and of the State of California (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action of Buyer with respect to the Site must be instituted within six (6) months after any purchase or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in Section 9. The language in this Contract shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against any party. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Contract shall be brought solely in Valencia, California, and Buyer expressly submits to the jurisdiction of said courts and Buyer consents to extra-territorial service of process. Should any part of this Contract be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site or the Company is in conflict or inconsistent with this Contract, this Contract shall take precedence. Failure of Company to enforce any provision of this Contract shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
13. Upgrade Wheel and Tire Package Info. When changing to an upgrade package from the original equipment setup, the tire and wheel brand and/or sizing can effect the ride quality. This change is always a compromise and there are advantages and disadvantages to every upgrade package. The benefits of a larger/wider/lower profile setup are:
Unfortunately you may experience a firmer ride due to an upgrade with lower profile tires. Wider tires and wheels can also effect steering geometry which may result in slight vibration dynamics at certain speeds. Lower profile performance tires by design use a softer compound to achieve additional adhesion which usually shortens tread life. Also the design of the upgraded wheel may or may not lend itself to providing space for the balancing wheel weights that the previous wheel may have allowed for. For example, some original equipment wheels accept wheel weights on the outside lip of the wheels. For cosmetic reasons the weights on upgrade packages are almost always installed on the inside barrel so they do not show.
While the disadvantages are not safety matters these conditions must be considered before purchasing an upgrade. In conclusion, whether you are purchasing a custom finish to your stock wheels, or going full blown to a +4, lower profile, exotic wheel and tire package, consider the compromises involved.
By using this web site and/or purchasing product from Company,
you agree to the above terms and conditions.
|8:00AM-5:00PM Pacific||By Appointment||Closed|
Copyright ©2013 California Chrome Wheel Inc. All Rights Reserved. The use of this site, and the terms and conditions for the sale of any goods and services, is governed by the Terms of Service Agreement. By using this site you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service Agreement and the disclaimers and caveats contained in this site, and that you accept and will be bound by the terms thereof.